My Angel !

‘Angel’ is, generally, somebody thought to be dressed in white with a halo and wings. Looking all angelic (what else?) but things and age-old beliefs are getting improvised [just a euphemistic way if saying wilder, wackier and freakier]. Hey! It’s the 21st century what the hell do you expect!

So moving on the same lines ‘my angel’ arrived here on 29th. He came dressed in a shirt, a GAS’ denims, PUMA’s belt, Ray Ban’s shades and Tommy’s slippers [well, they were fake]. Oh! Though the shirt was white & not to mention ‘wrinkle free’ [the perfect blend of Tradition and Modernization na] and he came down to Delhi just to see me [this part is to make me feel good, I know he won’t mind].
He came had some water, cribbed about the weather, lit a cigarette and was all set to pay his attention to me [just what I wanted]. I always wanted to spend a day, just one day, where someone would care for me; without me asking to do so. The hour or two I spent with him were more or less the same.

He hugged me like his pillow.
He listened to all that I had to say. Things were popping in my head and I was saying exactly the same without thinking even once, without worrying about what he might think. He listened to my non-stop chatter with the…
Zest of a 5-year-old,
Curiosity of a new intern,
Amazement of a virgin,
And patience of a salesman.

I made fun of him, but he still loved me.
I taunted him, but he still loved me.
I kicked his butt, but he still loved me…
He kissed my forehead and went back to where he came from.

This angel had no wings, no halo; but his smile made up for all that...

0 comments:

Post a Comment