Live and let ‘Life’ live

"Life is so strange”, you’ll hear every other person saying this. But why? Why is life so strange? Just because we don’t know what is going to happen and this little trivia makes all this strange… Now, when do we say something to be ‘strange’? I guess, when it is ‘not a common phenomenon’ or if it’s a little ‘hatke’ [no other word seemed such a perfect fit- ah! Hindi is so mahaan]. By the way since when did we knew what the future holds for us! So if this has always been the trend then you tell me that what is strange out here, except my Hindi!
Life is living the way it lives. Yes! Life lives like any other living creature. Now just think about the poor life, think how monotonous it would be for her [life] to come unexpected to us every year, every month, every week, every day, every hour, every minute, every second… gosh! Imagine if you had to live such a monotonous life, what would be your reaction. None of us wants a life so mechanical and predictable, we all need something ‘hatke’ in our lives. Point to be noted my lord [read my dear readers- please like me], the contrast between two different lifestyles and human’s unlimited wants- when life comes easy on them its monotonous and when life has a twist its strange. What is this? It’s just us who are acting strange and not Ms. Life.
So my message for her would be “ whatever we humans say take it with a pinch of salt, move on and stay bindaas!” [I so love Hindi]

P.S. – I have portrayed life as a female but you can change as per your own needs and make it Mr. Life. But I don’t think He’ll be able to bring so much of twist and hungaama in our lives as much as She can…

0 comments:

Post a Comment