Even Without Travelling, I Know I Love To Travel

cTraveling generally refer to visiting new places, learning about new cultures, experiencing new cuisines, enjoying a new sunset at every place you travel to and (most importantly) shell out those moolah- Shopping.
And FYI! I do all these things! So what’s the big deal right? Well, I do all this without stepping a single foot out of the boundaries of Delhi. Oh yeah! I can do that, so can you. Lemme tell you how…

So what makes a place new? Something is new when you haven’t seen, heard, or felt that before. And the same place can also feel new without changing it. I can prove that- now tell me why does those restaurant, you visit every weekend, ‘feels new’ when you are on a date in there? Why?
Why and how can an old cozy place make you nervous when you are on a date? Why?
[I know the fact must’ve dawned on you just now. I am just too good]
The answer is simple; you know it- because you are on a date. I mean you are with someone ‘new’ and the presence of that someone ‘new’ makes the whole ambience look, feel and seem ‘new’!
Hence Proved!!!

So when I say that I too travel what I actually wanna say is that I too get to see the new places (as proved).
I get to learn about new cultures too- be it from my friends, Internet, books. So whenever you try to explain something particular you always have that scene in rolling in your mind and you try to create a life-like image in front of your listeners. Similarly, when you are reading something your mind is constantly on the move, it tries to picture every word that you read. Whenever you read any description your mind tries to bring those words to life. So you again get to see the new place and learn a lot.
Experience new uisine- would you go all the way to Italy to have a slice of pizza, not unless you are a billionaire. Above all that when you’ve got the best chefs at your respective places, the mummy. All you need is her and a cookbook. Else analyze your social circle and you’ll find people from different backgrounds who can offer you the ‘authentic’ meal – it’ll bring joy to both of you.
Now the shopping- I don’t think I need to explain this.
And now the sunsets- well, the sunsets feels different according to your company. Its holds a different meaning when you are alone and is completely different when you are held by someone. It looks happy the day you heard ‘Yes’ from your love and looks sad when you broke up...
See you don’t really have to travel to see, hear, learn and feel new things. Just be a little more observant to the small things around you and you’ll know what I’ve been trying to say all this while.

So I am a traveler and so are you…

0 comments:

Post a Comment